Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Blog!

Grab this related post Widget!
I mentioned in my last post that we are now partners in a successful tour business here in Cuenca. The company is TerraDiversa and was started over ten years ago by Juan Heredia. Long-time readers of this blog will recall several horseback riding adventures we have enjoyed at his family's beautiful hacienda in the countryside.

In addition to my web design duties I am also now writing a travel blog for TerraDiversa called Adventures in Paradise, plus soon handling social netwohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifrk updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ (feel free to become followers!). The first blog has just been published and I would appreciate your support by checking it out and subscribing to future posts through email or RSS feed. Also please include requests under the Comments section for future topics you'd like me to write about.

The address for Adventures in Paradise is www.ecuadortraveladventures.blogspot.com.

I'll do my best to create material that is informative, interesting, and (you know me) sometimes humorous. After all, TerraDiversa's motto is:

TRAVEL IS FUN!!

No comments: